4.26.2012

urban chic

The lovely ladies over at CapFabb hosted, yet another, lovely meetup this month at Georgetown's Urban Chic. DC bloggers came out in full force to mingle & take advantage of this adorable boutique's amazing clothes.

Kony2012 bracelet, Michael Kors watch, Stella & Dot tribute bracelet, Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet, Lou Lou

natalie & i [accessory twins]


photos c/o ashlyn & alissa & instagram

I loved meeting everyone on Tuesday night & I'm so looking forward to meeting even more new friends next month!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I like your recap check my pics out on facebook : ) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.328308673901454.75588.109125145819809&type=1

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover