8.22.2012

mid-week link love

In my absence this week [follow me on Twitter & Instagram to follow my adventures] I am sending you, my lovely & loyal readers, to a few of my favorite blogs around the interwebs. I hope you enjoy these ladies as much as I do!



Photo via Pinterest


Samantha & Taylor are rocking some fierce end-of-summer ombre nails.

Alicia makes work wear super chic.

Some of the best advice from one of my blogger bests :)

A recipe for the best good karma chocolate cookies you will ever have.

& speaking of good karma, Kate reminds us to watch out for those little things in life...

Loving Liz's weekend recap of her Eastern Market morning & visit to some of my DC boutique faves: eeCuffs & Carnelian B!

Dy-ing over this Carrie Bradshaw inspired jumpsuit that Krystal is rocking.

Looking to bulk up your arm candy? Don't forget to enter my Giant Lion giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover