2.07.2013

back in black

IMG_0697

IMG_0701

IMG_0706

ifb

IMG_0694

Jumpsuit: Zara [similar] [similar tapered leg] | Blazer: Vintage [drooling over this one] | Heels: BCBG [loving these] [more conservative alternative] | Bag: Alexander Wang | Shades: Karen Walker | Lips: Chanel | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: ILYCouture, Stella & Dot, Alex & Ani

Day one of #ifbcon was an absolute success. Panels heard, notes taken, phones charged...& then recharged, lunch missed, blowout done, friends met, drinks had, & meals shared. Tomorrow I add a few #nyfw shows to this equation & I couldn't be more jazzed. On point pieces for my favorite season heading down the runway to killer beats? Don't mind if I do.

Make sure you're following District Sparkle on Twitter & Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at #ifbcon & #nyfw!

17 comments:

  1. Love that jumpsuit on you - this is so chic and the leopard shoes + studded bag add just the right amount of interest. Can't wait to hear more about your time in NYC! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those sunglasses were knockoffs from Amazon. You referenced them as such in older posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have an imitation pair from Amazon. These are Karen Walker 'Number One'. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, you look amazing and I'm so jealous of your IFB/NYFW adventures! Secondly...I can't get over how much you look like Lacey! Y'all could be twins!!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THOSE SHOES!!!! Sighhh.....:)

    You look fabulous Meaghan. Love the whole look!

    Happy Thursday.
    xoxo
    Kim

    www.twopugsandanugget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet lady! These puppies are my current favorites!
      xo

      Delete
  6. Yipee! Sounds like a blast. Love the jumpsuit. ~ ashleigh

    My jewelry blog: www.joliejouel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ashleigh! It was a great Zara find!
      xo

      Delete
  7. To me, black and gold is a can't-lose combo...it always looks so chic. Case-in-point here...you look fabulous!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is very chic Meaghan! I especially like the pop of leopard print on the accessories and added glow of your gold jewelry! Have fun at NYFW!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look...and great bag (love my rocco too)!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover