7.09.2012

[monday must-haves] blair ritchey

We've rounded into July & you're still on the hunt for that quintessential summer bag. The one that fits your essentials + your 16 lip colors, the one that goes with every outfit you own & the one you get compliments on every time you step out your front door. Look no further. I bring you: Blair Ritchey. From her minis to her killer clutches, this girl knows her bags. Head over to her site to view the full collection & check out some of my favorites below!










2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love these! I just went to her website to see the rest of her stuff. SO pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green crossbody bag is to die for! My favorite color EVER!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover