5.03.2012

rock the red



 Photos by Heidi

[Dress: Andrew Marc, Blazer: Thrifted, Shoes: RocketDog, Jewels: Stella&Dot, KONY2012, Handmade]

It was a sad night for Caps fans everywhere. Triple OT ending in a loss in the second round of the playoffs. A sad, sad night indeed that's simply no good for anyone. A.n.y.o.n.e. Especially when that anyone is the only anyone s̶c̶r̶e̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ cheering at a normal decibel in the direction of the tv [in English] at a full-on Russian bar. I'm well aware that we all share the same passion for the sport but MAN did I get some looks. Eventually, we found comfort in our collective sorrows. Until Saturday, my beloved Caps. Just remember one thing...

I still love you!
How are you planning to Rock The Red? Leave me the deets in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. um you made my day! like seriously made it! & i will be rocking the red at the game in my backie jersey!!!! woot! Go CAPS!! #ilovebackstrom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red paired with the turquoise necklace! And some Stella & Dot arm candy never hurt anything. ;)

    Just found your blog through the DC Blogger Blitz. Look forward to meeting you there!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. You are so cute. I love the red. And the perfect bun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last picture is adorable!
    I love your necklace BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover