10.26.2012

[friday favorites] unplugged

Happy Friday, my lovely readers! Today I'm attempting the impossible & unplugging for a few hours. I can't promise I will be completely off social media but I'm going to attempt to resist the urge to scroll through Instagram every 15 minutes. Do you ever get the urge to just unplug for a bit? So I'm taking the day to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having, even if it is a bit too warm for my taste, & plan a day trip to a pumpkin patch & a winery. 
What are your favorire things to do during this amazing season?


3 comments:

  1. Good for you dear, you deserve to unplug and relax! I need to do more of that myself. I really love pumpkin patches - never been to a winery but I need to do that! Happy Friday xo

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run, run, and more running! I know it sounds crazy, but the fall season is the best season to run in because it isn't usually too ridiculously hot and the allergies are usually less of a bother than during the spring.

    Other than running I love just about everything about fall. Snuggling up with a good book by the wood stove with the pups is another favorite activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya-I need to take a page out of your book and UNPLUG too! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    
♥ Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover