10.03.2012

spotted gold





Top: Zara [similar] | Pants: H&M [loving these] | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Vintage Ralph Lauren [similar] | Shades: RayBan | Necklace: DSS [similar] | Jewels: Michael Kors, JCrew, Stella & Dot [similar] | Lips: Nars Schiap | Nails: Essie Mesmerize


I noticed this gem a few week's back at the District Sample Sale and the moment I set eyes on it I knew I had to add it to my growing collection of gold baubles. I love the funky vibe it can add to any casual outfit! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of this unique piece this fall.




10 comments:

  1. That necklace is amazing and I love the printed skinnies! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED seeing you - and this outfit! I think I need that Tee! ;)

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gold against the gray! makes it shine even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So when can I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the necklace is beautiful!
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your outfit. And you.

    Thigh gap envy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great necklace lovely!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking beautiful and sassy as always! I'm loving your new gold baubles - definitely asks a funky vibe. PS - I'm back from my blogging hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit. I'm looking for a piece with leather accents as well! Hope to meet you lady!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover