10.11.2012

the fall maxi





Dress: Ruche [in ivory] [similar] | Boots: Target [love these cognac booties] | Vest: Old Navy [jacket version] | Belt: Madewell | Hat: Forever 21 | Shades: RayBan | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Jewels: Alilang c/o, Eastern Market, Michael Kors, Stella & Dot | Lips: Maybelline Plum Perfect


I must admit, it's not even mid October & I've been sporting winter wear around the city more often than not. I love this time of year - when you can throw on a knit hat & a great military vest over your favorite maxi to create an effortlessly chic seasonal look. If only it would snow so my knit snood & my favorite mittens could make an appearance!






6 comments:

  1. Love this laid-back look - very city chic/cool!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! You took the maxi to a whole new level for fall. Gorgeous!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! Soo ready for fall! Which LV bag is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO. NOT. SAY. The "S" WORD!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover