10.25.2012

textured warmth





Sweater: Unknown [similar] [short sleeves] [love this one] | Pants: Club Monaco [similar] | Boots: Target [similar] | Bag: Zara [similar] | Vest: H&M [similar] [in black] | Jewels: Michael Kors, Poshlocket, Stella & Dot, JCrew | Shades: RayBan | Lips: Revlon Orange Flip


Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE this season? There's not one thing I dislike about fall & winter. I'm absolutely in the minority around these parts but the chillier the better & all this talk about Snowmagedon II? Bring it on, mother nature. It's also the perfect time to throw in some easy, textured pieces where color typically stands in during the warmer months. This faux fur vest is a favorite of mine over a leather sleeved tee, a comfy, oversized sweater, or a big winter coat any day of the week. 

How do you wear your faux fur?

SHOP MY LOOK:

9 comments:

  1. Alright, you have inspired me to copy this look today - totally pulling out my fur vest & chunky sweater...love it!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you get that bag? It's gorgeous. I'ma firm fall/winter person. All that daylight and sunshine in spring and summer can bite me.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to wear my fur vest! I'm planning to use it with nearly everything.. dresses, tops and now I'm going to have to try it over a sweater! Looks so cozy.

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so perfect for fall - it is super elegant! I love that Zara purse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we get Snowmagedden II, I'm blaming you and cutting you off from Kilkenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good write-up and also right to the point. I am not sure if this describes
    in truth where to ask yet don't you folks have almost any ideas on where to get a number of freelance writers? Many thanks beforehand.
    My site > Treatments For Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover