10.24.2012

lace tuxedo





Jacket: Vintage Lanvin [similar] | Lace top: Free People [similar] | Pants: Club Monaco [similar] | Boots: Nine West | Clutch: Forever 21 [love this one] | Shades: RayBan | Jewels: Michael Kors, Poshlocket, Eastern Market, Stella & Dot | Lip: Revlon Sky Pink


I spotted this vintage Lanvin blazer at one of my favorite spots in the city months ago & have been waiting for cooler temps for it to make an appearance. Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot more of this piece in winter as it's perfectly tailored & my favorite go-to color!


Congratulations to the winners of last week's Alilang giveaway
Kara & Brandi!


5 comments:

  1. Wow - that jacket is amazing...what a great find! Love this sophisticated look :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect jacket and love the lace underneath! I'm digging the all black look with a touch of white!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is insane!! Love love LOVE this look!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what would have gone perfectly with this outfit??? The bracelet I got you for your bday! ;) MUAH!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover